As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online at BodyArmour.co.nz
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is:
- Your name – so we know what to call you
- Email address – so we can email your order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Delivery address - so we know where to send your order.
- Telephone number and mobile number - so we can contact you if there is a problem.
- Credit card details – we only ask for these when you place an order, and we do not retain these.
BodyArmour.co.nz maintains the strictest level of data security using the latest secure server technology to safeguard this information.
We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means that you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most up to date web browsers support this security.
All customer information is kept private. BodyArmour.co.nz will not sell or distribute customer information to third parties for marketing purposes unless you agreed to it when your first made contact with BodyArmour.co.nz (or later agreed to do so).
The circumstances we share your data with others are:
- With agents (including credit card reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention and detection agencies, delivery companies and data processing) that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide you.
- In the event that our business assets are sold to or purchased by another company, they would they would take over the entire website.
- To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
BodyArmour.co.nz may send you from time to time catalogues , special offers and promotions by post and email. If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us please contact us here.
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card. They let the website know when the user has returned. This lets the site bring up information relevant to that user, for example your name, past orders, etc.
Cookies enable the interaction between users and websites to be faster and easier. Cookies are not computer programs and cannot read other information saved on your hard drive. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website.
The functions of The BodyArmour.co.nz web site are dependent on cookies: browsing, ordering, paying, checking your account info, viewing your order history. They are also used for us to analyse visitor information to help us improve our service and the website’s functionality. They are also used to target visitors’ interest in our products and as such help us understand better what appeals to our customers and as such make offers as appropriate as possible.
If you choose to use our website to send your wish list to a friend, we will ask for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site to review your wish list. BodyArmour.co.nz does not store this information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email.